Tuesday, May 24, 2011

for your beach bag


Oooh …so cute! This just might be my next obsession. Lancome has teamed up with Yayoi Kusama on a limited-edition Juicy Tubes set. I love the fun illustrations on the front!
So here’s the scoop: They are each 100% natural and preservative-free. Ok…my interest continues to peak. The juicy tubes formula also includes properties thatnourishes the lips like shea butter and honey. There are six different flavors to choose from: grapefruit, apricot, honey, raspberry, hazelnut cacao, and vanilla. Sounds yummy!
The Lancome Natural Juicy Tubes by Yayoi Kusama collection is now available at the Lancome counters, as well as online at Lancome.com. Each tube is priced at $15.

1 comment:

  1. that looks amazing. love it!! I am so happy that I just stumbled on your blog. It's fantastic and really original! I love everything that you cover.

    We are definitely following you now! Hope you'll visit us sometime! ;)

    I Live For It

    Xx. Jewls and Liza

    ReplyDelete